Buy Your Confidence Bead Today / Support the FRG


Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meet our Company Commander

Greeting from the Charlie Company 3/144 Company Commander
1LT David (Brian) Smith

On behalf of myself and my soldiers I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to this site.
I fully understand how important it is to stay connected to your loved ones during deployment, and I'm excited to have my wife, Tessa be our FRG Leader and head up our family activities.

I encourage you to reach out to each other, lend support and advise.  You are all part of an elite group of people, those with loved ones in the military.  You are strong, patriotic, caring and loving individuals, and we rely on your support each and every day of our deployment.  A single soldier never deploys alone, the entire family deploys with them.
God Bless and please join me in praying for a quick and successful mission!  HOOAH

1 comment:

  1. This is my Dad! He's very cool, I wish the whole company a successful mission, and come home soon!

    Love you Dad,
    Paige

    ReplyDelete